sweater from Dale of Norway.
Norway has a long history of woodcarving that dates back to the days of the Vikings
The art of rose-painting, rosemaling, was originally
used as a style of decorating peasant furniture and
Tell clients to keep their eyes peeled for Tax-Free signs posted in many stores.
Watch the Winter Olympics in a warm comfortable Dale of
Dale of Norway has created commemorative sweater collections for the Winter Olympics,
the Norwegian National Ski Team. In addition to the intricately designed sweaters,
the Salt Lake 2002 line includes matching tasseled hats and fleece lined headbands.
Dale of Norway is an Official Licensee of the United States Olympic Committee.
Dale of Norway's $200 heavyweight ski sweaters were also
standouts, and the brand's
Olympic-inspired styles are expected to become more popular as the Winter Games approach.
TOP 5 THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN NORWAY
1. Cruise the fjords in spring time, when everything comes alive!
2. Visit the apple orchards of Fjord Norway when they are in bloom (spring)
3. Buy shrimp off a boat at Aker Brygge, a local favorite
4. Listen to a Grieg concert at Hotel Ullensvang
5. Experience the breathtaking scenery on the "Norway
in a Nutshell" tour
Wed, 21 Jun 2006